Re: [cdt-dev] How far the CDT now from providing LSP and DAP support?

> Do you have any details regarding this?

I think Bug 536320 is a good example of one of the problems. I don't think that the work on LSP for CDT was ever "finished". Nate, Manish (GSoC student) and Marc-Andre did a lot of work on this, but I don't know more about the status than that. Perhaps one of them can share their thoughts.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders