The Linux Tools project aims to bring a full-featured C and C++ IDE to Linux developers. We build on the source editing and debugging features of the CDT and integrate popular native development tools such as Valgrind, RPM, SystemTap, GCov, GProf, LTTng, etc. Current projects include LTTng trace viewers and analyzers, an RPM .spec editor, a Valgrind heap usage analysis tool and Perf call profiling tools.
The project also provides a place for Linux distributions to collaboratively overcome issues surrounding distribution packaging of Eclipse technology. The project produces both best practices and tools related to packaging. Since our 0.3.0 release, one of our features is a source archive of the Eclipse SDK that can be used by all Linux distributions building and distributing it.
- 2022-12-07: Our 8.9.0 release is available!
- 2022-09-14: Our 8.8.0 release is available!
- 2022-06-15: Our 8.7.0 release is available!
- 2022-03-16: Our 8.6.0 release is available!
- 2021-12-08: Our 8.5.0 release is available!
- 2021-09-15: Our 8.4.0 release is available!
- 2021-06-15: Our 8.3.0 release is available!
- 2021-03-17: Our 8.2.0 release is available!