Re: [cdt-dev] Any comment is welcome to my topics in Eclipse Forum

Hi Ming Cheng,

You need to read a bit about how Eclipse JFace and Eclipse Workbench is working. I added the answer below to your GitHub issue as well.

> NewClassCreationWizardPage page = new NewClassCreationWizardPage();

the WizardPage is designed to live inside the Wizard. Please have a closer look to the surrounding code, where should be a Wizard that instantiates this page. What you need to "emulate" the result of wizard work is the content of its "performFinish()" method.

Regards,
AF