From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 14:56
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse infra update
To: <eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings committers!

A quick Infra status update for your reading enjoyment.

download.eclipse.org Disk Space

Our mirrors are noticing the imposing size of our downloads. At 1.5TB we are taking about 1TB too much. Please move (to archives)[1] your older releases and purge nightly builds. Please note: we will be implementing disk quotas on download.eclipse.org in the future.  http://eclip.se/546434 has more info.

GitLab Sandbox

We've set up a GitLab sandbox at https://gitlab-test.eclipse.org. GitLab is a modern, full-featured and integrated dev toolbox, including Git, code review, issue tracking, Wiki and more. We plan on enabling GitLab for new projects early in 2020. Please see http://eclip.se/537913 for details and to track the effort.

SonarCloud to replace SonarCube

Our in-house Sonar instance, which is available as a benefit of the Eclipse CBI (Common Build Infra) will soon be deprecated and replaced by SonarCloud. Using the hosted platform aligns with our vision of leveraging hosted services where possible, allowing us to focus on areas of service that provide more value to you.

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on the bugs, or to reach us at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_Infrastructure_Doc#Downloads

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @droy_eclipse