From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of William Riley [william.riley@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2019 10:33 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Managed Core Build Update

Hi all CDT folks

I’m still working on a managed build replacement built on core build, though due to other commitments I’ve not made as much progress so far as I had hoped. However I think before I do much more on it I should get some feedback from the community on the overall direction & design. To that end I’d like to show what I have so far at the next CDT call, whenever that is.

I’ll also be looking to share the code shortly, can also discuss where the various parts of it should go on the call.

Regards

William

Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH,Geschaeftsfuehrer/President : Olav Schulte, Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered office: Duesseldorf, Arcadiastrasse 10, 40472 Duesseldorf, Germany,Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Duesseldorf, HRB 3708 USt-IDNr./Tax identification no.: DE 119353406 WEEE-Reg.-Nr./WEEE reg. no.: DE 14978647

Back to the top