Re: [cdt-dev] Release of CDT 9.8.1 upcoming

We wait for a resolution then! Thanks.

Il mar 2 lug 2019, 02:56 Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hi Marco,

I will wait for the bug to be completed before the 9.8.1. I assume you are being held up because of the misbehaving Jenkins too - so we'll have to wait for that also (Not that I can do a release without that fixed!)

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders