[cdt-dev] Programmatically import a CDT project

Hi All,

I am trying to programmatically import a CDT project into Eclipse workspace.

I found this API -

https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt/blob/cdt_9_7/build/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/managedbuilder/internal/core/HeadlessBuilder.java

But unfortunately CDT packages an older version of org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core (8.6) in which the API I want to invoke is “Private”.

Is there any other API from CDT that I can extend to programmatically implement the logic of File -> Import -> Existing projects into workspace ?
If not in CDT, maybe in Eclipse source code base?

Thank you,

Srividya

Back to the top