[cdt-dev] C/C++ Remote Application

Hey gang,

As I mentioned earlier, I am looking at Launch Bar enabling gdb remote launches. The idea is to move the connection information to a ILaunchTarget allowing you to flip between them as you debug on different boards, as an example. I was using this to connect to a gdb stub on an embedded core.

However, I just tripped over something. If you have the launch.remote plugin loaded up, it "hijacks" the C/C++ Remote Application launch to do something that is quite different. It uses org.eclipse.remote to startup the gdbserver and launch the executable remotely.

Not sure what to do with it. Half of me wants to combine them, half wants to separate them into different launch configuration types since they do seem different.

Thoughts?
Doug.

Back to the top