[cdt-dev] Eclipse 2019-06 M3's CDT

Hello folks,

CDT for Eclipse 2019-06 M3 is now been posted.

CDT is planning on shipping 9.8.0 as part of the 2019-06 release. Please have a look at the New and Noteworthy and the active and completed bugs to see what is planned for this release.

The CDT p2 repo is https://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.8/cdt-9.8.0-simrel-2019-06-m3/ and is based on commit dc62eb218dc

The standalone debugger is not part of this M3 build. It will be restored for RC1. See bug 547707. Please be in touch if you need to test/verify anything with the M3 version of the standalone debugger, I may be able to do another build before RC1 next week.

The complete bundled C/C++ Package (the one that will be posted to https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) will be ready this Friday/Saturday.

---

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution to 2019-06 simultaneous release. See SimRel 2019-06 Plan for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Today - 2019-06 M3
Monday 3 Jun - 2019-06 RC1
Monday 10 Jun - 2019-06 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 19 June.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham