Re: [cdt-dev] Branching for CDT 9.6

Hello folks,

I have now branched master for CDT 9.6: cdt_9_6. Please don't push anything to that branch without checking first as it is frozen waiting for the release next Wednesday. I will be taking a build from the new cdt-9.6 job for RC2 later once I am sure it is building properly.

There are a few items for me to do on the master branch once CDT 9.6.0 is released. Feel free to push to the master branch (which is now 9.7.0), I will clean anything up related to these items once 9.6.0 is out:
- Update baseline target platform to point at 9.6.0 release
- Remove/review current api filters
- Update comparator.repo property to point at 9.6.0 release

Finally, please test RC2 when it comes out. It may be too late to get a fix into 2018-12, but we can push out fixes to our users in an upcoming 9.6.1 release.

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham