Re: [cdt-dev] Possibility to have more than one IGDBBackend instances in one launch

Hi Torbjorn/folks,

It is late in this cycle and there is only one build left. The current patch is very low risk, but adds API. I am inclined to accept it in principle (subject to some review comments I am about to do).

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham