Re: [cdt-dev] Branching for CDT 9.6

+1 from me. Thanks Jonah!

On Wed, 2018-12-05 at 19:45 +0000, Jonah Graham wrote:
Hi folks,

CDT 9.6.0 is almost ready to go. Next Monday is the second and final release candidate, only show stoppers after that for rebuilds before 2018-12 ships.

I think we should continue with our recent history of doing maintenance/bug fix releases as and when needed and based on recent experience I expect the first one of those will be in mid January, that will be 9.6.1.

Ahead of RC2 being delivered on Monday I would like to branch so that our release is done from the branch. I would like to make the branch on Monday too. Once the branching is done, master will be open to new work for CDT 9.7.0 (release date to be discussed at a later time).

Any thoughts or objections?

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~