Re: [cdt-dev] Many new warnings in CDT tests and elsewhere

> Is this fallout from the recent cleanliness changes?

Yes it is. The change is a result of standardizing the warning/error settings across all the projects. I will review those specific instances and tune the common settings.

Because of the standardisation the settings are applied per project and override the workspace settings. This means everyone should be seeing the same warnings/errors too.

Sorry for the extra yellow in your code :-)  I have reopened Bug 540373 so please feel free to add items there.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.