Re: [cdt-dev] Core Build New Project Wizard and Java 11 Issue

My updating target platform to newer tools.template broke the standalone debugger part of the build. I will resolve that as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 at 07:18, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ah, I have own target and it works fine with the latest template build. I guess the cdt.target needs to be updated.

BTW we don't pull from Jenkins latest anymore because that caused real problems in the last year, mostly when the JIPP kept being down, but also because different branches were pulling from the same "latest" so there was strange reproduciblily issues. If any ongoing works starts on tools.template I would be glad to update things to make sure that we are not constantly having to update the cdt.target.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.