[cdt-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Add Monitor Button of Model Vew is disabled -- Impossible to view memory in debug view

Hello Jonah,

thanks for the detailed information. Hopefullly I would be able to identify the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Bewoayia

Dipl.- Ing. Bewoayia Kebianyor
Researcher - Hardware/Software Design Methodology Group

OFFIS e.V. - Institut für Informatik
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax.: +49 441 9722 237/-278
E-Mail: bewoayia.kebianyor@xxxxxxxx

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Oldenburg VR 1956
Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang H. Nebel (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. techn. Susanne Boll-Westermann, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Axel Hahn, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Hein, Prof. Dr. Sebastian Lehnhoff