Re: [cdt-dev] Add Monitor Button of Model Vew is disabled -- Impossible to view memory in debug view

Hi Bewoayia,

The issue AFAICT is that your selection in the "Debug" view is gdb rather than a thread/frame for which you can examine memory on. Try selecting (in the Debug view) the Thread, that should make it work.

HTH
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham