Re: [cdt-dev] Help regarding contribution

Thanks a lot . I tried a lot fo manual setup. That did not work. Then i tried using oomph. Thst works fine.

Regards,
New emerging commiter
Rushikesh

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018, 3:47 PM Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rushikesh,

I tried several times to setup a CDT development environment and failed
....untill ...  the oomph setup. So my advice: go to the bottom of the
page [1] and use the experimental oomph setup.

Best regards
Jantje