[cdt-dev] GSoC - 2018 Project Report

Hi all,

With great pleasure, I would like to inform you all that the GSoC - 2018 project : Eclipse CDT: Integration with Language Server Protocol is almost complete and is in working state.

We have added support for two Language Servers : ClangD and CQuery and made some improvements to Generic Editor of LSP4E-CPP.

I know that I am a bit late for informing this but we were working on a fix of a bug in the meantime. There are some bugs that still need to be fixed. We are open to any suggestions and invite you all to contribute to the project.

My mentor, Mr. Nathan Ridge, and I have worked hard on this and we hope that you all would like our work. I am honoured to work with such an experienced mentor and a helpful community and I would love to continue working with you all.

Thanks
Manish Khurana

Back to the top