[cdt-dev] Building a Swing UI for CDT

Hi,

I'm interested in building a Swing UI for the core features of CDT. I'm most interested in creating a Swing UI for debugging that leverages all the great existing CDT business logic. Something similar to the CDT standalone debugger, but using Swing rather than SWT.

Is the Eclipse UI neatly encapsulated away from the CDT business logic such that I could have the Swing UI call into the CDT core code? Has this type of project been explored or completed before with success?

Thanks in advance for any insight,

Morn

Back to the top