[cdt-dev] Eclipse 2018-09 M3's CDT

Hi folks,

There has not been any bug fixes on the 9.5 branch since the M2 build a few weeks ago. Therefore we are supplying the same version of CDT.

---

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution 2018-09 release schedule. See SimRel 2018-09 Plan for further details.  (The EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Monday 27 August - 2018-09 M3*
Monday 3 Sept - 2018-09 RC1
Monday 10 Sept - 2018-09 RC2
Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on Wed 19 Sept.

* I am on holiday this week, so the M3 contribution deadline was today, Fri 24 Aug.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham