[cdt-dev] Java 9, 10 compatibility?

Hi,

I was wondering what was the plan or your thoughts on supporting running CDT with Java 9 and 10? Since Java 8 is going (sort of) EoL January 2019 [1], it might be worthwhile to start thinking about it testing CDT with the more recent Javas in preparation for Java 11 (LTS).

I was thinking as a start to create Jenkins jobs that runs against Java 10 and 11 so that at least the issues will start showing up. Any thoughts on this subject? Or is everyone expected to run Java 8 for the foreseeable future?

Cheers,

Marc-André

[1] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/eol-135779.html

Back to the top