Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Photon RC3's CDT

Hi Jonah



I just submitted a fix Nate authored for a class cast exception in the Rewriter infrastructure [1]. I would like to cherry-pick it to the 9.5 branch, as it is a very small change [2]. Any objections?


Best Regards








From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: Samstag, 9. Juni 2018 23:51
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Photon RC3's CDT


Hi folks,


The complete bundled C/C++ Package is now available from developer builds (specifically C/C++ RC3 package).


Only about 2 days left to get anything into CDT 9.5.0 / Photon. Please email the cdt-dev list/me if you push anything to the cdt_9_5 branch or let me/list know if you have something you want me to wait on for RC4. I again plan to do the final build Monday night, but it may again be delayed if the build machine doesn't just work. I do plan to make update the target platform to ensure we are tracking the correct versions/p2 repos of dependencies.


So far we have run through about half of the manual debug tests, if anyone can help out, particularly to test these areas, I would be grateful:



Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.



On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 at 13:04, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks,

CDT for Photon RC3 is now been posted.

The CDT p2 repo is and is based on commit 05f8dddcf.


I will be branching CDT 9.5 later today with 05f8dddcf as the branch point and setting up the build jobs for 9.5 on Jenkins.

The complete bundled C/C++ Package (the one that will be posted to will be ready this Friday/Saturday. Link to follow.


We are now into the ramp down for the Photon Release.

This is our schedule for publishing CDT's contribution for Photon (The
EPP generally will be available on Friday of the same week):
Today - Photon RC3
Monday 11 June - Photon RC4

Then we are in Quiet week(s) until the release on 27 June.

As M7 is done, the CDT API for CDT 9.5 release should be frozen.
Generally any further changes should be announced on the cdt-dev list.


Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.

Back to the top