Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Photon RC3's CDT

Hi folks,

The complete bundled C/C++ Package is now available from developer builds (specifically C/C++ RC3 package).

Only about 2 days left to get anything into CDT 9.5.0 / Photon. Please email the cdt-dev list/me if you push anything to the cdt_9_5 branch or let me/list know if you have something you want me to wait on for RC4. I again plan to do the final build Monday night, but it may again be delayed if the build machine doesn't just work. I do plan to make update the target platform to ensure we are tracking the correct versions/p2 repos of dependencies.

So far we have run through about half of the manual debug tests, if anyone can help out, particularly to test these areas, I would be grateful:
Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham