Re: [cdt-dev] When is CDT 9.6?

On 29 May 2018 at 16:55, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Yes, in CDT:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/releng/org.eclipse.cdt-feature/p2.inf

and EPP:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/tree/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.feature/p2.inf#n43

You'll notice that it is enabled by default for EPP and not for CDT.
Perhaps we should change that so users installing CDT without using
EPP get notified of updates by default?

> We also need to branch at some point. I don't mind doing that right at the last build unless someone has something they want to get started with for 9.6.

My personal preference would be to do it right after RC3 so that RC4
can be built from the new job and that is when master can be opened up
for 9.6 dev.

Back to the top