Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Photon M7's CDT - and ramp down for Photon release

Hi folks,

The Photon M7 The complete bundled C/C++ Package (the one that will be posted to https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/) is still not published as there was some hiccups (unrelated to CDT). It should be out soon on https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php. As of writing this, Photon M6 is what is available.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham