Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 14 May 2018 at 14:40, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, I have just published the latest launchbar build to simrel. Once Jonah gets the CDT bits done, I’ll send out the link for the M7 test builds of the C/C++ IDE to test these workflows.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnston
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 2:27 PM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Build C/C++ projects in docker containers

Hi, it is possible you are missing some launchbar fixes I also added.  You might have to wait until next week when M7 comes out.

For now, use the Docker Explorer View to confirm that your Docker Connection is found and that you can see images in the Docker Image View.

If that is working, verify that in the C/C++ Perspective you are seeing images listed in the target drop-down of the launchbar.

If yes, try to create a simple Std Make hello world project (new type of project, not managed) and then using the launchbar drop-down, pick an image you know has make and gcc installed, then

try to build using the launchbar hammer icon.

If that doesn't work, then obviously something is missing from your install and you will have to wait until next week.  You should see mention of the image in the console for the build.

If that does work, try doing a Run as -> C/C++ Container application on the binary.

If all that works, then open a bug for the CMake project you are having issues with and we will try and figure out what is wrong.

-- Jeff J.