Re: [cdt-dev] Build C/C++ projects in docker containers

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for quick response.

Yes, I have C/C++ Docker Container Launch feature installed. I installed it yesterday.

I just tried with a Managed Build project. I can see the Container setting tab. However, I could not find "C/C++ Build” by click Project->Properties for an imported cmake project. Please see the attached image. Is there any to build the imported cmake project in a container?

Thanks,.