Re: [cdt-dev] CDT call?

OK, reminder the call is at 11:00 EDT (Ottawa time). I am waiting for help with the Zoom account to set up the dial in. Hopefully that arrives in timeā€¦ Watch this list for the info.

Hear you then,

Doug

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 9:32 AM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT call?

Hi Doug, cdt-devers,

I may miss the beginning of the call on Wednesday, I will join as soon as I can.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 2 May 2018 at 15:53, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good. We should be in the Photon ramp down by then.

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device - via the Rogers Network

Sent: May 2, 2018 10:52 AM

Sure. Same time next week?

Hey gang, this snuck up on me again and I'm busy at the moment. Could we reschedule?

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device - via the Rogers Network