Re: [cdt-dev] Makefile project created with new project wizard cannot resolve standard includes

> Feel free to fix up the wording in the template descriptions to make it clearer, though.

How about:

= Legacy C Project =
A C Project built using CDT's legacy build system. May be a managed build or makefile project.

= Legacy C++ Project =
A C++ Project built using CDT's legacy build system. May be a managed build or makefile project.

= Makefile Project =
(Experimental) Create a new project that builds with the 'make' build tool using CDT's new Core Build System.

(UX is not my strong suit, these could probably use some improvement, but at least they seem more accurate that the current ones).

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top