From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Ridge
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 12:58 PM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Makefile project created with new project wizard cannot resolve standard includes

Ah, I see what you mean: if you select e.g. "C++ Managed Build" on the first page, you get the first page of the old wizard, where you can then select "Makefile project". I didn't realize that.

That said, someone who wants to create a Makefile project might not know that, and think their only choice is to select the experimental "Makefile" option on the first page. (And in any case, it's fairly counter-intuitive that the way to create a Makefile project is to select a "Managed Build" option.)

Regards,
Nate