Re: [cdt-dev] print statements no longer showing up in the Console view?

Hi Nate,

Is this still an issue for you? It is working fine for me (ie. output is in the console view). If so, can you let me know what os and eclipse dev version you are using and I can try to more precisely reproduce.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham