[cdt-dev] print statements no longer showing up in the Console view?

I used to be able to debug Eclipse issues as follows:

  - Add System.out.println statements to CDT code
  - Right click on the org.eclipse.cdt.ui project and Run (or Debug) As Eclipse Application
  - Look at the output in the Console view

I no longer see the output in the Console view, and I'm not sure where to look for it.

Has anyone else noticed this? Was there a change made recently that affected this?

An example of a way to test this is to set CPPSemantics.traceBindingResolution to true. That's supposed to trigger a lot of output from CPPSemantics.resolveBinding(), but I don't see any.

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top