[cdt-dev] CDT 9.4 RC4 is now available

Hey gang,

I put in one last fix last night to handle MSYS paths with GCC in Core Build. I’ll be writing an article on using CDT 9.4’s new core build Makefile projects with the ESP32 SDK and it was kinda important that it work. The good news is that it also solidified for me one of the key requirements for supporting Docker and other remote builds, i.e. path mapping.

RC4 is available here:

P2: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.4/rc4/

Zip: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.4/rc4/cdt-9.4.0-rc4.zip

Standalone debugger:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/9.4/rc4/rcp

We don’t have much time for a respin but we can put out a maintenance release right away if we find something.

Thanks,

Doug.

Back to the top