Re: [cdt-dev] Staying at 6 months?

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Comments in [Doug] (as Outlook continues to be really bad at this :).

That's not the plan - Everything until RC1 is free game, 2 weeks of
ramp down (RC2 and 3) and development can continue as RC4 is on
request only and from branch. So effectively 2 weeks of rampdown each
3 months.

> [Doug] If you have a big enough crew, I guess that would work. We do not on CDT, IMHO.

Actually, one of the most often heard reason to not contribute was
that contributors would have to wait for almost a year till it makes
it to a release (speaking for Platform alone). So I hope to even
increase number of contributors that way.