Re: [cdt-dev] CDT project view: How to programatically update the directories shown below 'Includes'?

Hi Martin,

Here is the standard Includes virtual folder in both the (deprecated) C/C++ Projects and Project Explorer view:

Inline images 1

Is this what you are referring to? Does the Project Explorer update properly for you? Can you share a bit more of your code?

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 21 November 2017 at 19:21, Martin Weber <fifteenknots505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Montag, 20. November 2017, 21:11:54 CET schrieb Doug Schaefer:
> The C/C++ Projects View is unmaintained and should be removed when we do our
> next major release some time in the future. We have switched to the common
> Project Explorer.

Will the project explorer then show an include folder? I`am not the only one
who finds it useful.

Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.