[cdt-dev] CDT project view: How to programatically update the directories shown below 'Includes'?

Hi list,

I wrote an ISettingsProvider that reads a file generated in the build and
feeds the C-include path entries found in the file to the indexer. Works
perfectly.
However, the 'C/C++ projects' view does not show these directories unless I
click Apply in the Project Properties | C/C++ General | Preprocessor Includes
tab.

Is there a way ro update the folder entries programmtically, e.g. by fireing
an even?

Currently the code fires PreferenceConstants.PREF_SHOW_CU_CHILDREN to inform
the indexer; correct me I that`s wrong.

/Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.