Re: [cdt-dev] Removing C Project and C++ Project Wizards

Well, for now, just pretend the C and C++ wizards aren't there and only use the C/C++ one. The two Managed Build templates map to the old wizards and reuses a bunch of code from them.

> as a general remark, I would not remove GUI elements at once; I would first
> hide them and add a preference, to enable them back, if still needed. only after
> a grace period (one year?) I would remove them for good.

Yes, I specifically mentioned access to them. I'm not sure you can hide new project wizards behind a preference but the wizards will remain if you want to add them in your own product plugin.xmls.