Re: [cdt-dev] Removing C Project and C++ Project Wizards

> On 8 Nov 2017, at 18:56, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hey gang,
>
> I’m definitely feeling the urge to remove direct access to the C Project and C++ Project Wizards for 9.4. The C/C++ Project wizard is a pretty good replacement and includes entries for those older wizards.

I have several C and C++ wizards in GNU MCU Eclipse, but, as far as I can tell, they were also ok in the new C/C++ wizard.

when you'll have a version that I can test, please let me know.

as a general remark, I would not remove GUI elements at once; I would first hide them and add a preference, to enable them back, if still needed. only after a grace period (one year?) I would remove them for good.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top