Re: [cdt-dev] Question on automating updates to specfile from within Eclipse CDT

I filed a bug about the blank page -- https://bugs.eclipse.org/526993
-- and that led me (via the PHP source) to the Wiki which may help:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/SpecfileEditor/User_Guide
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.