Re: [cdt-dev] Core Build/CMake update

Scott Lewis wrote:

> I would like to discuss these questions in person, but alas I'm not going to make it to Ludwigsburg this year, so I'll have to ask them via mailing list.

Side note - I appreciate you having this discussion on the mailing list rather than privately, because it documents things for everyone. At the moment I'm not deep enough in these things to really follow (and I doubt I'll have time to improve on that that until Ludwigsburg), the discussion is mostly gobbledygook to me at this time, but if and when I get around to deciding whether and how this is going to be useful for us, it will be helpful to refer to it.

 -Christian

Back to the top