From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:58 AM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] breakpoint view Windows

Hi Experts,

I have an idea, but I don't know whether it's right or notI found a problem with the breakpoint window

For embedded systemWhen debugging multicores, we may use multiple GDBs, and in this case, when you set breakpoint in one of the GDB's console, it will affect another GDB

so I think the breakpoint window should be like the register window, bound to the specific debug instance(GDB), so that it doesn't interact with each other.

cid:image001.png@01D31D1B.703C0320

Best regards!
guosheng_gao 高国胜
Realsil Microelectronics Inc.