[cdt-dev] Oxygen.1/CDT 9.3.2

Hey gang, I just checked the schedule and Oxygen.1 RC1 is schedule for the week of Aug 21. I’ll be on vacation then but will steal away some time to make sure the latest 9.3.x build is available then.

The final RC is the week of Sept 11. After that is a quite week (and a bit) and GA (general availability) on Sept 27. I have half a mind to release 9.3.2 before that to make sure our users aren’t waiting around.

BTW, By week we mean, the deadline is generally Wednesday with candidate builds starting on the Monday.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Back to the top