[cdt-dev] CDT 9.3.1

Hey gang,

I found a serious flaw testing the new Serial Terminal I intend to promote to the Arduino community. A fix is up. It has to do with how I manage port names on Windows in the SerialPort class, something added to support the Terminal feature in Oxygen and allow us to pause the port so the Arduino launcher can upload new builds over the port.

I will produce a 9.3.1 build in time for the Oxygen release and will post it in the 9.3 release area. Let me know if there are other fixes that need to get in there.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top