Re: [cdt-dev] CMake plugins

Am Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017, 14:43:42 CEST schrieb Doug Schaefer:
> I think it would be good to aim at the December release for official CMake
> support.
>
> Ideally we need an editor with at least syntax highlighting. Content assist
> would be awesome. We can either build our own editor, maybe using the new
> Generic Text Editor, or try and convince the CMakeEd gang to relicense and
> contribute. (Despite old copyright dates, it looks like it’s actively
> developed by a couple of people).

I took over maintenance a while before to fix an annoying bug and add a nice
'drag to install' buttons in the marketplace.

But the original maintainers will have to decide about relicenseing; I just
contributed some 50 LOC.

But would be great to have it under the eclipse umbrella.

Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.

Back to the top