From: Corbat Thomas <thomas.corbat@xxxxxx>
To: Morgner Felix <felix.morgner@xxxxxx>
Subject: FW: [cdt-dev] Core Build for 9.2
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 15:24:14 +0200

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Freitag, 27. Januar 2017 16:32
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Core Build for 9.2

Hey Mark, good to hear from you.

I think for the most part CMake is working. I demoed it at a ESE Kongress a
couple of months ago so gave it a good work out. Feel free to give it a try and
see if there’s anything missing that you may need.

I have an example here of how I used it for the ESP8266 micro controller and
it’s FreeRTOS SDK. I really like how it turned out and showed me how good CMake
is for things like this.

    https://github.com/dschaefer/dasESP

I don’t think we need anything formal. We can certainly talk about it at the
next CDT call. Our Mattermost channel is also a good vehicle for more immediate
discussions.

    https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/cdt-developers

I’m not planning on working on it the next few weeks as we’re in crunch mode
with our next QNX product release coming up. So if there’s something you see
that needs to be fixed or worked on, please raise a bug in Bugzilla and we can
discuss things there. I do receive all new CDT Bugzilla reports so will keep an
eye out for them.

Also if anyone else is interested in working on our CMake integration, please
respond so we can co-ordinate.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top