From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:45 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Project to build 'Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers'?

> On 24 May 2017, at 00:36, Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Never tried with a space,

you don't have to do anything special, just add a space to a name in one of the parent folders and it'll break.

> but those are URIs I believe so maybe try something like:
> file:///Users/user/path-with-no-spaces

as instructed by the README.md, all I did was

        mvn clean verify -Pepp.package.cpp

I did not change a single file.

simply moving the entire build to a folder where there are no spaces in the path (/tmp), allowed the build to complete. but this is not a real solution, all my project sources are in '/Users/ilg/My Files/MacBookPro Projects/GNU ARM Eclipse/'.

can you make your suggestion more specific?

regards,

Liviu