[cdt-dev] Project to build 'Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers'?

Hi,

Can someone point to the repository with the code to build the official Eclipse distribution that includes the CDT plug-ins?

I'm considering extending the GNU ARM Eclipse project by providing custom CDT Eclipses with my plug-ins already installed, and I thought that the easiest way would be to copy/paste the code to build 'Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers' and add my plug-ins.

Any suggestion?

Liviu

Back to the top