[cdt-dev] API to add Settings provider to Preprocessor Include path Entries

Hello

I'm trying to set by default my own LanguageSettingsProvider. I've created a ext point, I can see it in the prefs. When I check the preprocessorInclude path properties of my project, my provider is available as provider, but not checked.

Is there any API to check it by default ?

I remark also, when I check manually my provider to have is in the Settings Entries, A new file appears in the root of the project in .settings/language.settings.xml which contains the provider.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Vincent

This email and its content belong to Ingenico Group. The enclosed information is confidential and may not be disclosed to any unauthorized person. If you have received it by mistake do not forward it and delete it from your system. Cet email et son contenu sont la propriété du Groupe Ingenico. L’information qu’il contient est confidentielle et ne peut être communiquée à des personnes non autorisées. Si vous l’avez reçu par erreur ne le transférez pas et supprimez-le.

Back to the top