Re: [cdt-dev] Identifying library usages

Thanks, Nathan.

Your answer helped to get me started. I need to process further the
IIndexNames in order to determine the aspects of interest, but it's a good
start.

However, I encounter the following strange? situation:

given an IFunction binding (method,constructor or normal function) when I
run

    IIndexName[] iNames = projIndex.findNames(binding,
IIndex.FIND_DECLARATIONS_DEFINITIONS);

    I do not always get the indexNames associated with this binding in both
the header and the source.

    E.g., if I have a header with a Document class that has a Load() method
and a source with Document::Load(), I expect to get both index names, right?
This does not happen always...

Thanks,
Simos