From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2017 5:16:52 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] clang language server

Hey gang,

I wanted to bring to your attention something new happening in the LLVM Clang project. A group of developers there are working on a language server implementation based on clang. This fits into a lot of other languages that are being added to Eclipse with Microsoft’s relatively new Language Server Protocol.